Admit it, you’ve got to look up, when you see this car passing by. Love it or hate it, but it attracts, that’s for sure.
The orange body in combination with the BBS E50 with the on the outside mounted centres scream for attention and that’s what it’s all about: Attention! for “Felgen Poliererei Gescher“. Company owner Dirk build this car for shows to promote his polishing business and it works.
What can we say about the car? The body is a ’79 mk 1. It had a complete respray, the interior had a full brown leather retrim. On the outside you’ll notice small details like the Porsche 944 door handles with inscription and some chrome details.
As said, most important of the car are the Porsche BBS E50 rimms. At the front 6,5 x 17″ et60 with165/35/17 Nankang NS2s and 7 x 17″ et65 with 165/35/17 at the rear. For the right stance, Dirk used H&R coilovers, shorted them about 80mm, so the car could drop about 15cm!!! Still not enough, but that’s for next season
Under the hood there’s a 2.0 16v ABF GTi engine running with Jenvey throttle bodies, doing approx. about 180/190 horses. Everything’s nice and clean, lots of chrome and ofcourse a ceramic polished gearbox.
As you can read, everything is done with a lot of T.L.C. and Dirk has done a great job for the Euro VW Scene.
- Wörthersee 2K13 – Faak am See / Reifnitz / Schiefling / Velden
- 2nd VW-Speed Summer Show – Don’t Miss It !!!
- EMS 2012 – Essen Motor Show @ Messe Essen
- VW-speed midwinter meet 24 februari 2013
- VW Team Brabant – Season End Show
- New and Fresh: DumpD 2012 ENKA factory
- Players 6.0 @ North Weald Airfield UK
- M.I.V.W 2012: Hot, hotter hottest!
- From the 50′s and 60′s with love: Betty!
- 7. Int. VW Treffen Mülheim Germany