This orginal G60 belongs to Dubnutz Chris, the founder of DubNutterZ.com and one of the photographers. He bought this MK2 golf in 2003 as a sort of birthday present. After driving around en enjoying the car for 3 years the charger needed an revision. this was the beginning of major project!
The revision of the charger was well executed and resulting in to much air pressure on the eight valves. Chris decided to keep this charger and making it work! For that, the head of the engine needed an upgrade from eight valves to sixteen valves. But he wanted to add something extra: ITB (Individual Throttle Bodies). This must be a golf with G-charger, throttle bodies and sixteen valves! The engine and drive is upgraded with:
- Mechanical valve lifters;
- Cilinder head from KR fitted to flow;
- Accralite pistons;
- Catcams camshaft;
- Custom intake;
- Jenvey throttle bodies;
- Intercooler and water cooler from Golf 5 GTI;
- Gearbox from Golf 4 TDI;
- Quaife limited slip differential;
- Sachs klutch;
- Launch and traction control;
- And many more!
This list of changes gives the engine 330hp and 360Nm on 95 octane . In the winter the engine will be upgraded to 98 octane. This must result in 360-370hp! This is why they call it the F16!
Because the engine was out, the bay could be cleaned: the battery has to move to the trunk. To get this done the interior must been out off the car. On that moment it was a small step to pull the car apart and reparing a few spots and giving the car a fresh paint job with a OEM red color.
To lower the car is chosen for coilovers from Supro engineering. To combine show and go is chosen voor BBS RS 158 with Brembo big brakes behind it.
This golf is modified from top to bottom and i can write a couple hours more but pics say more!
Thanks to: Supro engineering and Chris!
- Wörthersee 2K13 – Faak am See / Reifnitz / Schiefling / Velden
- 2nd VW-Speed Summer Show – Don’t Miss It !!!
- EMS 2012 – Essen Motor Show @ Messe Essen
- VW-speed midwinter meet 24 februari 2013
- VW Team Brabant – Season End Show
- New and Fresh: DumpD 2012 ENKA factory
- Players 6.0 @ North Weald Airfield UK
- M.I.V.W 2012: Hot, hotter hottest!
- From the 50′s and 60′s with love: Betty!
- 7. Int. VW Treffen Mülheim Germany